Did everything he was suppose to, FEMA came out look at his mobile home about a half hour, said he will be hearing from them, 2 days later, heard he was denied because they can't tell if it was like that before Irma or if it was caused by Irma!!!Are you kidding me!!

The guy never even look at the roof, an he didn't even have to get on the the roof u can see it by standing on the ground. But nope denied, if that was there before Irma my son would of had a *** inside swimming pool!! The way it was leaking!! We got someone to patch it for now.

The carport was blown to pieces, guess that was like that before the storm too. Houses around my son the roof all around have blue tarps I gues those were like that before Irma too!! FEMA I'm told is a joke. They help no one but by some slim chance they help it's usually to ones who are working the system.

So now we hope to find help for veterans he had no insurance, he has a special needs child that lives there they need to get the house done or fine a new place, then problem of what to do??

Walls were wet, floors are soft, do they redo or ??Just overwhelming.

Review about: Fema Adjuster.

Comments