Scholarship, Grants and Programs

After waiting 89 minutes to speak to a FEMA representative, I unfortunately spoke to Donnie who was rude, disrespectful and sarcastic.Im in South Florida and he does not know what we all went through with Hurricane Irma.

The reason I called was to rectify a name that would should up under my personal info. He never let me speak, never used a professional tone at all, had no sympathy with me at any point of this call. I have a cold with fever. I has to excuse myself because I was coughing alot.

I felt very belittled as he would laugh on the phone when I answered his questions. Im 77 years old and he continued to get my attention by saying "Ok Young Lady". He should have referred to me by my last name. When he realized I was in South Florida, he asked several times if I wanted mailed info in Spanish.

I spoke to him the entire time in English with NO ACCENT. When I said I want info in English, he kept asking if I need info in Spanish. Very obvious that Donnie was not interested in helping others and I was wasting his time on the phone. I regret making this call.

I thought representatives for FEMA would be sympathetic and professional.

I called FEMA for assistance because of what I went through with Hurricane Irma.Very sad and dissapointing experience with FEMA.

Review about: Fema Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Fema?

Comments