Not resolved
1 comment

I've been staying at my address for 4 years I recently got married a year ago and my husband moved into the house where I stayed when did Hurricane Harvey happen. House was destroyed . Me and my husband was separated at the time he filed FEMA a claim before I did FEMA approved him and denied my claim therefore leaving me and my son without a place to live what do I do because originally this was my house before he moved in

Review about: Fema Disaster Assistance.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review

Comments is temporarily operating in read-only mode and users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews. Please come back in a couple of minutes.


File an appeal with it send the deed of the house that you are the owner so that FEMA can address your issue. FEMA does not duplicate assistance for the same address so appealing it would bring it to their attention.

You May Also Like