Featured Not resolved

My car was a total loss during hurricane Harvey.When I tried to submit my claim the site didn’t give me the option to claim my vehicle.

When I called to have my application corrected the representative said they couldn’t fix it. I was then told to call tech support. They acknowledged there was an issue with the system the day I applied and referred me back to customer service. They added a note regarding my vehicle and referred me to sba.

I couldn’t get onto sba site so I had to get a paper application and submit it. I was denied assistance due to inability to repay. Referred back to FEMA. First representative told me sba docs hadn’t been uploaded.

Sba informed me there shouldn’t be forms gave me information to give to FEMA. Called back and was told FEMA wouldn’t be able to help me. I need to call state of Texas. Asked for manager was put back on hold.

After 20 more minutes my cordless phone died. Called back representative said someone is in my account he couldn’t access it. I asked for manager. He said managers wouldn’t be able to get in either.

I asked again. I was put on hold again to go to level 2 whatever that means and I’m on hold again. My car was new so I was upside down. Insurance covered a majority of the cost I just need a little help to get another vehicle.

It really shouldn’t be this hard.I swear.

Review about: Fema Flood Damage Claim.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Fema?

Comments