500 C St SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA

FLOOD INSURANCE is at the highest price ever.I paid more for flood that HAZARD Ins.

in Florida. Even, I have to take a $10,000.00 deductible to try to lower the payment. NOW I have the mortgage company CENLAR forcing me to have an escrow account because I am in a flood area and is mandate by FEMA. Since I purchase the property, I know it was in a flood zone and I purchase flood insurance and requested to the original mortgage company to do my own escrow account which they agreed.

They sold to CENLAR and they said now that FEMA mandate that all mortgage after January, 2016 are FORCE TO HAVE AN ESCROW ACCOUNT making double of what I paid for my already FLOOD INSURACE.GRAET, now the federal government is forcing the Mortgage Lenders to screw the borrowers and have increase in their mortgage payments, creating a FINANCIAL HARD SHIP to Borrowers.

Review about: Fema Flood Insurance.

Reason of review: Forcing to have escrow account.

Preferred solution: Stp forcing borrower to have mandated escrow account increasidng mortage payments.

I didn't like: High price and forcing to have escrow accounts.

Had an Experience with Fema?

Comments

Smitty
#1319067

Why did you move into a known flood zone ?

FEMA Changed us back to a flood zone Fema "We are pissed at FEMA. Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years. FEMA a few years ago reassessed..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Judge Jerome Simandle Corrupt Judge Review Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA doctor refused to finish private disability paperwork (forms) so that I could receive paid benefits after refusing to sign a release to return to work form and putting me on FMLA as cannot work. Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Wigsbuy - Horrible wigs and customer service Wigsbuy "I wanted to return 2 wigs. The items were no where near what the picture displayed. First, you send them your order#. Then they want pics. If the pics are..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more