After relocating to Houston Texas from chicago in August 2015 for a fresh new start leaving a abusive marriage I packed my kids up leaving my home my job of nine years four bedroom house I came to live with family with the hopes of oneday getting my own place again a job new dreams I placed all of my things in storage been paying storage fee on time struggling to pay $200 storage fee for 9 months only to lose it all in my first flood went to FEMA for help cause everything was a total loss they said it was nothing they could do for me saying that Texas law states that I don't qualify for assistance because the law states that if your things are in storage you have no use for it so they did not help me I was so hurt could not stop crying how can you say I have no use for my things if I don't even have a place you are a joke and not for helping people sent me over to Red Cross another joke they hand me a book on how to recover after a flood
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "In Amsterdam North march 2007 to 2012 several streets area's Nieuwendam-Noord, Volewijck-Tuindorp Buiksloterham, Buiksloterham, Meeuwenlaan, Motorwal, Motorkade & Ketelmakerij by several buildings corperations. A huge amount of money have veen..."
- "In the Netherlands the Dutch kabinet 1st room & 2nd room & gouvernement & the Central Organ House of AsylumSeekers (COA) have caught Turkish politicIan Nurten Albayrak: The female politican..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."