After relocating to Houston Texas from chicago in August 2015 for a fresh new start leaving a abusive marriage I packed my kids up leaving my home my job of nine years four bedroom house I came to live with family with the hopes of oneday getting my own place again a job new dreams I placed all of my things in storage been paying storage fee on time struggling to pay $200 storage fee for 9 months only to lose it all in my first flood went to FEMA for help cause everything was a total loss they said it was nothing they could do for me saying that Texas law states that I don't qualify for assistance because the law states that if your things are in storage you have no use for it so they did not help me I was so hurt could not stop crying how can you say I have no use for my things if I don't even have a place you are a joke and not for helping people sent me over to Red Cross another joke they hand me a book on how to recover after a flood
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "One of the most utter left party members from GroenLinks Femke Halsema of the House of Representatives, has taken her children out of a black school at Transvaalbuurt in Amsterdam-Oost..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."