We are pissed at FEMA.Our Condo Development is 24 years old is on Flushing Bay that hasn't had a flood in 234 years.
FEMA a few years ago reassessed the area and took us off the grid as a flood zone. They have never documented any floods in our area and in 2010 changed us back to a flood zone. We believe the Insurance companies complained about their loss of revenue and FEMA reinstated us as a flood zone.Our first bill was $24,000 with additional payments reoccurring $3000 per 11 units yearly (26 bldgs) We are all concerned about unnecessary charges effecting our living expenses.
We have our fair share of foreclosures and families struggling to make ends meet.We all believe these charges are unfair and unwarranted and expect a revue by our state, Federal and local politicians.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."