Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I sistainf damages to my property and was with out food or drinkable water for 5 days with two kids and im a single mom.Fema said i do not meet the requirments.

Yet a person whom live near me just received 900$ for losing power for a day and zero property damage .. Seems to me there is a problem. I just wanted help to fix my roof and fence.

But thats doesnt meet requirment..What a joke fema.

Review about: Fema Claim.

Had an Experience with Fema?

Comments

HEAR YOU I FILED WAITING ON INSPECTOR NOTHING YET DISABLED ALONE NOTHING AT ALL DID I GET NOTHING

I have ceilings caving in, and visible mold and was told my home is not unlivable.I also know people who only had power loss for 1-2 days get thousands of dollars!

Yet I'm denied and told I have to appeal and get a letter from a building official, so you know how hard it is as a civilian and a renter to get a letter from a county official?!?!

They want thr landlord to repair not help me.Again, what a joke a sick joke

Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Wallypark - Parking Wallypark "Never book with them I went on a trip on 9/28/2017 I got to the one in Illinois and upon arrival the ladies tell us that there website is down..." Read more Utterly bad Experience with Veom Infotech. They are really unexperienced and  dont take real care of the clients business. Veom Infotech "I hired VEOM INFOTECH from India (they do not live or work in the USA. ITs a lie) as Im an SEO wanting TF10+ & PA 25 backlinks with no..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more Simmons Rockwell - Ripped off Simmons Rockwell "Drove 2 hours to dealership. We bought at Bath, NY, what we thought would be our next truck to last us a good many years and miles, a one year..." Read more