Centro Judicial 3rd floor, Caguas, 00725, Puerto Rico
1.3
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My mom’s house was destroyed by Hurricane Maria on Sept 20th, she’s homeless we been waiting over 80 days to receive an inspector. They finally sent one this past Saturday.

The inspector was a contractor and had a translator with him, he asked for title of the house and ID, my mom presented both, after the inspection which he didn’t even go upstairs because quote there’s no need when it’s obvious the house is inhabitable. They left and we checked yesterday to see what the outcome was. My mom is ineligible for assistance 1. Because there was not enough damage and 2.

My mom didn’t produced ownership of the house. Are you kidding me? The title clearly has her name spelled.

The house is falling apart and you said there’s no damage. What is going on?

Product or Service Mentioned: Fema Home Inspection.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2017.

Comments

FEMA is a joke!!!! They keep the money and don’t give the people who went through a tragedy nothing but a hard time.

My elderly mother has been trying to get lodging reimbursement since September and they have had her jump through hoop after hoop!

They keep telling that’s all she needs to do then someone else says there is something else she needs to send in!!! They are such jerks and I have seen her cry over and over because they don’t care at all!!!!