we have just been through one of the worst hurricanes in southeast texas in 25 years and fema is a joke.fema and the government was all over katrina but screw all the "working" people of galveston county.
we dont deserve fema vouchers, fema credit cards for cash, fema trailers, everything that the people of katrina received..they have told us to get over it...huh is this reverse racism, could be because isnt it interesting that 87% of us in galveston county are white and working..you *** fema. excuse me *** government there are also poor and pay check to pay check white people.
we are not all privledged like everyone wants to think.
*** home owner who lost everything.c3b4044 review #138836
You may also like
- "During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40..."
- "Georgia Dept. of Community Affairs rental assistance unit employees intentionally discriminate, retailate, and put those on the housing choice voucher program in harms way thru negligent housing inpsections and forcing..."
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."