we have just been through one of the worst hurricanes in southeast texas in 25 years and fema is a joke.fema and the government was all over katrina but screw all the "working" people of galveston county.
we dont deserve fema vouchers, fema credit cards for cash, fema trailers, everything that the people of katrina received..they have told us to get over it...huh is this reverse racism, could be because isnt it interesting that 87% of us in galveston county are white and working..you *** fema. excuse me *** government there are also poor and pay check to pay check white people.
we are not all privledged like everyone wants to think.
*** home owner who lost everything.108b162b review #138836
You may also like
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..."
- "Salvation Army = SLAVE NATION ARMY! I’m going to try to open your eyes – the public’s eyes - and minds - to the biggest charity scam operation based in southeastern..."
- "ordered two dresses based off their size charts. one is size of a top so i wear it as such, would've liked it to have been a dress as the..."
- "We have a contract signed w Exede for unlimited internet.They are charging us the quoted price but we are NOT getting unlimited internet. EXEDE / VIA SAT put us..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."