we have just been through one of the worst hurricanes in southeast texas in 25 years and fema is a joke.fema and the government was all over katrina but screw all the "working" people of galveston county.
we dont deserve fema vouchers, fema credit cards for cash, fema trailers, everything that the people of katrina received..they have told us to get over it...huh is this reverse racism, could be because isnt it interesting that 87% of us in galveston county are white and working..you *** fema. excuse me *** government there are also poor and pay check to pay check white people.
we are not all privledged like everyone wants to think.
*** home owner who lost everything.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "These documents are from GE Capital Retail Bank/PayPal Smart Connect (part of what I have sent in since 2011 of October) & The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau closing the cases..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "I have ordered a pair of shoes from the BTR on Feb 22/16. Waiting for almost three long months for the order to arrive I have decided to cancel it..."
- "I ordered 3 items from Tradesy which I was pleased with two of them. The problem is that one of the bags was clearly fake and came with no..."
- "A Total Pre-mediated Scam. Has a Driver. Phone # is 909-257-4496 Here Name on the Ad is Dee Dee. Very Dangerous. Only does Outcall. Be Very Careful. Once she shows up, the..."